New quotes every day
"I see no need to win this debate, when I'm the one holding the gun."
- Sheriff Gunther, 1854 B.C.
"I like to dig for answers."
- Paleontologist H. Jefferson, 1867 B.C.
"If you value knowledge, then you should value trees."
- Zurchen Buchmacher, 1984 B.C.
"A smile is more disarming any anything else, that's why I smile before I attack."
- Anonymous, (Unknown date)
"I love packing my wood into boxes, but I'm afraid that if it gets too hot, the box will burn."
- Scout Leader Badger, 1972 B.C.
"The chain of command is a chain that I use to keep people in line."
- Dominatrix Sandy, 2013 B.C.
"Wood is popping up all over, I'm glad I came here."
- Ranger Keith, 1979 B.C.
"There is no world out there, better designed for humanity, than Earth."
- Evolution 101, 2004 B.C.
"Just keep moving and you'll stay warm."
- Eskimo Pickup Lines, 1985 B.C.
"Be an unsung hero, not a braggart."
- Col. Evenston, 1708 B.C.
"You can't get around a circle."
- Illustrator P. Onny, 1990 B.C.
"We celebrate anniversaries in a desperate attempt to fight off our inevitable failing memories."
- Failed Greeting Cards, 2011 B.C.
"Ug. The pounding! I'm soaking wet. Cursed rain!"
- Sandra Shivers, 1987 B.C.
"I'm prepared for anything that ends well."
- Banker T. H. Eteller, 2012 B.C.
"Open doors are made to be closed, to keep out the riffraff."
- J. Pillar Edwards Jr. IV, 1960 B.C.
"Temper your soul, like you temper steel, with bouts of intense stress followed by moments of cool release."
- John Smith, 1203 B.C.
"Battles are won by the troops, but paid for by the masses."
- Sen. Applebee, 1894 B.C.
"Happy times come from happy endings."
- R. Pelser, 1982 B.C.
"Look for truth in everything that is said, who knows, you might get lucky."
- Ernest Shire, 1907 B.C.
"Space is an empty void, absent of everything, including humor, so put that suit on right!"
- Lar Thiegy, 1989 B.C.
"I guess I'd be willing to pick a man up, if I was stronger."
- Hidden Confessions, 1996 B.C.
"A well fired arrow is worth a good knight any day."
- Baron Goldolff, 1677 B.C.
"Team strength is formed from individual weakness."
- Tamau, 988 B.C.